Speech Outline Form
Topic: School uniform: necessary or not?
I. School Uniform is crucial. It aids in enhancing the efficiency levels and gives a sense of commitment
A. Attention Getter: In schools, the school uniform is being a trend and implementation being significant too.
B. Central Idea (thesis statement): School Uniform forms core of crucial and principled.
C. Credibility Statement: Effectiveness in development of school uniforms holds greater relevance with the planned implementation for any school.
D. Preview of Main Ideas: With the deployment of school uniform, the necessitate is for demonstration of diligence. The importance of school uniform is crucial.
Transition: “Now that I have told you about school uniform, I’m going to tell you about its significance and the manner in which you can deploy school uniform and as to how it provisions credibility.”
II. Main Point 1: The improvement of school uniform is crucial. The effectiveness in deployment is assured with the various strategies incorporated that of wearing school uniform.
A. Sub Point: Planning, Organizing and controlling the operations are significant.
1. Sub-subpoint for A: The manner in which the benefits with school uniform deployed can bring about a difference is significant. The flow of teams can be done to the customers with the aid of Logistics.
2. Sub-subpoint for A: School uniform plays a key role in having the streamlined functioning.
B. Sub Point: The collaboration between the suppliers and manufacturers can be carried out in an adept manner for the better use of school uniform.
1. Sub-subpoint for B: The essentials of wearing school uniform can are part of the industry.
2. Sub-subpoint for B: Considering the pattern of school uniform brings about the level of stitching done.
Transition: “Now that I have told you about school uniform, I’m going to tell you about Lead Time”
III. Main Point 2: Lead Time is considered to be the latency between the initiator and completion of process for school uniform.
A. Sub Point: There are various factors that make the variation that occurs for lead time. The lead time gets measured with the amount of time that is based on stitching of school uniforms.
1. Sub-subpoint for A: There are various theories which base the lead time too.
2. Sub-subpoint for A: The lead time will help in the forecast of production of school uniform.
B. Sub Point: The direct impact can result from the implementation of lead time for production of school uniform
1. Sub-subpoint for B: The lead time
2. Sub-subpoint for B: Getting to Know More about Lead Time is through the latency which refers to the amount of time require
Transition: “Now that I have told you about Lead Time I’m going to tell you about the impact of Lead Time on School Uniforms.
IV. Main Point 3: Logistics makes a significant improvement to the running procedure for school uniform
A. Sub Point: The processes and sub processes can be defined.
1. Sub-subpoint for A: The school uniform will have lead time indicated between the order fulfilment and order confirmation
2. Sub-subpoint for A: As the customer lead time would be less, it results in holding inventory based on logistics.
B. Sub Point: The inventory of school uniform is considered to be important (Baumann & Krskova, 2016; Horvat & Antonio, 1999).
1. Sub-subpoint for B: The inventory of school uniform can bring about the opportunities in enhancing production
2. Sub-subpoint for B: The forecasting issue is significant too.
Transition: “Now that I have told you about inventory of school uniform, I’m going to tell you about how to reduce the Lead Time in production of school uniform.”
Considering the pattern of school uniform brings about the level of stitching done. Logistics makes a significant improvement to the running procedure for school uniform.
A. Review of Main Points: The forecasting of demand of school uniforms is associated to their demand and the manner in which their importance can be substantiated.
B. Clincher Statement: The demand of school uniform will keep on increasing.
Baumann, C., & Krskova, H. (2016). School discipline, school uniforms and academic performance. International Journal of Educational Management, 30(6), 1003-1029.
Horvat, E. M., & Antonio, A. L. (1999). “Hey, those shoes are out of uniform”: African American girls in an elite high school and the importance of habitus. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 30(3), 317-342.