For assessment 2
In Part A, you will address the following questions:
What are two ethical economic, commercial, social or environmental issues that must be managed by contemporary organisations?
What are two ethical frameworks that can help inform you about how to best manage these issues?
- Recognizing an ethical issue
- Consider the parties Involved
- Gather all of the relevant information
- Formulate actions and consider alternatives
- Evaluate your decision-making options by reflecting on the outcomes of the following questions:
- Which action will produce the most good and do the least harm?
- Which action respects the rights of all who have a stake in the decision?
- Which action treats people equally or proportionately?
- Which action serves the community as a whole, not just some members?
- Which action leads me to act as the sort of person I should be?
- Make a Decision and Consider It
- After examining all of the potential actions, which best addresses the situation?
- How do I feel about my choice?