You will complete this assignment in two stages over a two-week period. This week will involve writing a full draft of the Unit 5 Assignment and then submitting your paper to the Purdue Global Writing Center. You will submit this draft to the Writing Center and your instructor by the end of Unit 4.
Next week in Unit 5 you will revise your paper based on Writing Center’s feedback. You will submit your revised assignment, along with the feedback from the Writing Center, to the Unit 5 Assignment Dropbox.
Preview the Unit 5 Assignment.
For the Unit 4 Assignment, you will write your first full draft of the Unit 5 Assignment and submit it to the Purdue Global Academic Writing Center for feedback to use in Unit 5. You will be assessed on whether you submit the full draft to the Writing Center as well as this week’s dropbox.
Writing Requirements and Assignment Guidelines
Your Assignment should be a 4-6 page essay, not including the Title and Reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Body: Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- The assignment must be written in Standard English and demonstrate superior organization, including a highly developed viewpoint and purpose. The communication of your thoughts must be highly ordered, logical, and unified, displaying exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics (including the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure).
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced
- Use 6th Edition APA Formatting and Citation style
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Writing Center.
Submitting your Assignment
Create your essay in a word document. Save it in a location you will remember and with the following format: Lastname_FirstnameUnit4Assignment. When you are ready to submit it, click on the Assignment Dropbox and submit.
Submit the same document to the Writing Center at https://purdueglobal.craniumcafe.com/group/writing-center-tutors/scheduler for feedback from a writing tutor. You will integrate this feedback into your final paper in Unit 5.