Reflect on a professional or personal experience when a seemingly small incident had a much larger impact than expected. What did you learn from this experience?
Think about a recent situation in nursing that you recognized as needing to change in some way, and share your reflections with others in your group.
- Did you take action to change the situation? If not, why not?
- If so, consider the following:
- Who did you connect with in some way to create change?
- What were the barriers that you faced in making the change?
iii. What facilitated getting something done?
- Looking back, what would you do differently next time around?