Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you answer the following questions:
· What differentiates a list of project requirements from a work breakdown structure (WBS)?
· What is the importance of developing a WBS to manage a project?
· How does the WBS contribute to the success of a project?
· Once the project schedule is finalized, what are the tools you can use to monitor the schedule?
· How do you handle resource overallocation?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of fast-tracking a project?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.