XXXXXXXXXXI was also appreciate if you can allocate the same tutor and also provide best pricing.Thanks
Assignment 1: Literature review
Total marks: 100
Personal ID: [Enter your Personal ID]
I have read the Assignment Guide in the ‘General assessment information’ and have applied the word count principles to my work.
My word count for this assignment is: [Enter your word count] words
Your assignment should be loaded into KapLearn by 11.30 pm AEST on the due date
ü I have completed my assignment using Word.
ü I have completed my assignment using Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman or Verdana fonts.
ü I have added my Personal ID on this page.
ü I have added my word count on this page.
ü I have added my Personal ID in front of the filename in the footer on the second page.
ü I have saved the file to be uploaded as PersonalID_KAP001_AS1_v4.
ü Each question of my assignment is within the word limit guidelines for that question as per the ‘General assessment information’ (Assessment à Assignment à General assessment information).
ü My assignment file size is no larger than 2 MB.
ü If tables were required, they are visible as text, not as links or images.
ü I have not removed the marking grid from the footer.
ü I have submitted my assignment as per the instructions in KapLearn.
Comment on overall performance:
For marker use only.
Instructions to students
- This assignment covers Topics 1 to 3 and accounts for 30% of your final grade.
- There is one (1) question in this assignment. You should answer all parts of the question.
- Marks are awarded for research effort and referencing.
- The overall word limit for the assignment is 2,600 words. Marks will only be awarded for answers up to the word limit (plus 10%) for each question. Any material written after this will not be counted towards your mark for the question. Headings, quotes and references within the body of the answer are included in the word count. Numerical tables, calculations and reference lists are not included. For more information on word counts and their rationale, go to Assessment à Assignment à General assessment information.
- Please use double spacing, set line spacing at 1.5 lines, use 12 point spacing after each paragraph and use a font size of 12.
- The ‘General assessment information’ section in KapLearn contains information about word limits, citations and referencing, collusion, plagiarism and other policies, useful resources, submitting your assignment and accessing your results.
- Answers are to be in your own words. Reference and cite all your sources (within the text of your answer) when quoting or using material from external sources. Include a reference list at the end of your assignment. Refer to the ‘Referencing and Citations Guide’ available from the Library in KapLearn for further information on referencing.
- Requests for special consideration or information pertaining to special consideration written in the body of the assignment will not be considered by the marker. Refer to the ‘Special consideration’ section of the Assessment Policy on Kaplan’s website for more information.
Learning outcomes (LOs) mapping Marks
- Engage in research environments critically appraising the research of others. 40
- Perform a literature review in a specific area. 40
- Evaluate the relative strengths and weaknesses of qualitative and quantitative research methods. Assignment 2
- Plan a qualitative or quantitative research design. Assignment 2
- Develop, present and defend a research proposal as a possible basis for a research project. Assignment 2
- Outline the major ethical issues involved in business research. Assignment 2
- Report and communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a manner conducive to the profession or discipline. Assignment 2
Structure and referencing 20
Total marks 100
Literature review (100 marks)
Instructions to students
It is essential that you go beyond your subject material to research your answers.
Your research effort will be rewarded.
Question 1 (100 marks | Word limit: 2,600 words)
Use the topic selected in Task 1 and complete a literature review.
Critically analyse a minimum of ten (10) academic papers published in national and international journals or peer reviewed conference proceedings.
Present your analysis as a literature review on the selected topic.
The literature review must:
- include an introduction to the topic
- show in-depth understanding of the chosen topic
- critically analyse the literature
- identify gaps in the literature which students would like to further explore as part of their research proposal (Assignment 2)
- include a conclusion.
Criteria-based Marking Guide for Question 1
The Criteria-based Marking Guide provided below is designed to assist students to understand what is expected of them in the assignment and to let them know how their performance will be judged. It provides advice about the criteria used in the marking of the assignment and the maximum marks awarded for each criteria.
Excellent (Mark range: 75–100 marks) Satisfactory (Mark range: 40–74.5 marks) Unsatisfactory (Mark range: 0–39.5 marks)
- The literature review has a clear introduction which provides a brief overview of the topic.
- There is diversity in the journals and papers selected.
- A thorough review and analysis of at least ten (10) papers is undertaken which demonstrates superior understanding of the chosen topic.
- The review of literature demonstrates the findings of various research and the students’ own analysis and interpretations.
- Key gaps in the literature are identified which the student intends to pursue further in Assignment 2.
- The literature review is clearly structured as a coherent body of work with a sound essay and sentence structure, and no errors in the grammar and spelling.
- The literature review is logical and flows from one section to another.
- It includes a valid conclusion based upon arguments set out in the body of work.
- The Harvard referencing style is used.
- There is an appropriate and correctly formatted reference list.
- The assignment adheres to the question’s word limit. • The literature review has an introduction which provides a brief overview of the topic.
- There is some diversity in journals and papers selected.
- A review and brief analysis of at least ten (10) papers is undertaken which demonstrates an understanding of the chosen topic.
- The review of literature demonstrates the findings of various research.
- Gaps in the literature are identified which the student intends to pursue further in Assignment 2.
- The literature review is well structured as a coherent body of work with a sound essay and sentence structure, with few errors in grammar and spelling.
- The literature review is logical.
- The Harvard referencing style is used with minor errors or inconsistencies.
- A conclusion is provided.
- The assignment adheres to the question’s word limit. • An introduction is not provided.
- The topic outline is poor with little or no background or context provided.
- There is no diversity in journals and papers selected.
- A review of less than ten (10) papers is undertaken and/or the papers are inappropriate or not relevant to the chosen topic.
- The review of literature does not demonstrate the findings of various research.
- No gaps in the literature are identified.
- The literature review is not well structured with poor sentence structure and multiple errors in grammar and spelling.
- The literature review is illogical and/or verbose.
- Referencing is not used or the Harvard referencing style is not used.
- A conclusion is not provided.
- The assignment is significantly under or over the word limit.
Insert your answers to Question 1 below this line
End of answers to Question 1
END OF ASSIGN