Introduction to Databases
Referencing Styles : Harvard | Pages : 7
Facebook: Managing your Privacy for their Profit
Case Study Questions
1. What concepts in the chapter are illustrated in this case?
2. Describe the weaknesses of Facebook’s privacy policies and features. What management, organization, and technology factors have contributed to those weaknesses?
3. List and describe some of the options that Facebook managers have in balancing privacy and profitability. How can Facebook better safeguard user privacy? What would be the impact on its profitability and business model?
4 Do you anticipate that Facebook will be successful in developing a business model that monetizes their site traffic? Why or why not?
1. To what user information does Facebook retain the rights?
2. What is Facebook’s stance regarding information shared via third-party applications developed for the Facebook platform?
Find attached file with details for this assignment.