The report should include the following points:
- Give introduction about the credential management
- Explain about the problems related to credential management
- Give examples like some attacks, some incidents that happen before related to credential management
- Be specific and talk how social media handles the credentials of their users
- Talk about the importance of the credential management for securing social media credential management
- Talk about some of the credential management software available in the market and compare them and use IntelliCred as our software. Write about IntelliCred in dept compare it with other software available in the market that manage credentials of social media. Write who it works for, how social media credentials can be managed by using IntelliCred and how it benefits its users.
- Explain problems that occurs when credentials of social media gets hacked with good examples
- Using IntelliCred software how can we protect credentials of social media
- Write some other solutions available to secure the credential of social media
- Give some suggestions how to avoid the problems to happen in future related to social media credentials.
Please try to add lot of stuffs from your side, I have only mention just only points above which has to be included. This report worth 100% weight. So it has to be done perfectly.
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FROM MY MOODLE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE REPORT THAT HAS TO BE SUBMITTED:
Final Report Details
As the (almost) final part of your assessment in this subject, you are required to write a final report. This final report will essentially be a white paper on the topic that you’ve chosen. It’s a bit hard to give you very firm advice on what format your paper should take because there are so many different topics that have been presented and so many different styles of presentation as well.
Here’s a good way to think about it:
If you’ve been very general with your topic, write your white paper as an advisory paper for a company/government department on the topic. Imagine that they wanted to know about that topic, in specific relation to the domain you are looking at, and they told you to go out and do some research and write it up for them.
If you’ve been very specific with your talk (e.g. you’ve done it about a specific company) write up your report as if you’re analysing that particular specific focus within your security domain.
I can give you more information on this in relation to your specific topic and talk if you want to ask me about it, but please keep in mind that a white paper “is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.” So basically, write this up so that someone who knows nothing about it can read it and have a sensible and informed opinion on the topic.
Length? How long’s is a piece of string? (Actually, How Long is a great name for a Chinese sitcom character)
Make it as long as it needs to be. Put technical info in an appendix if you need to so it doesn’t damage the flow of the report.
Write it so that you can use it as part of a portfolio of work to show a potential employer that you can actually write a quality and well researched report.
IF YOU WOULDN’T BE HAPPY GIVING YOUR REPORT TO AN EMPLOYER/PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER, DON’T BOTHER SUBMITTING IT.
Write it in English, with real spelling and grammar!
Your peers will be marking this in addition to me and all documents will be made available to all of the other students in the subject for their own education.
Details on the marking provided in a separate document. You might want to have a look at the marking rubric to get an idea about what to include in your own work.