HCM-506: Applied Biostatistics in Healthcare
Using the Gestation Demographics dataset attached, perform the following problems using RStudio.
-Create a simple distribution graph (histogram) where we will explore the age of women after giving birth to their first child.
-Determine the mean of the age of the women in the Gestation Demographics SEU dataset.
-Test the hypothesis that the mean age (µ = µ0) for women is 37 years in the Gestation Demographics dataset.
Print your plots from Rstudio to PDF and add these screenshots and include with your submission. Present your findings in a Word document, with a title page included.
Your Word document/chart should meet the following requirements:
· Present your findings in a Word document by copying and pasting the histogram and the Rstudio screenshots into the document. After your analysis, state whether you accept or reject the null hypothesis and your reasoning why.
· Be (5) Five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of (5) Five scholarly articles.
· Formatted according to APA writing guidelines (Paper should be typed in a 12 pt, Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all 4 sides and the entire paper is double spaced) for e.g.http://csuglobal.libguides.com/ld.php?content_id=14920382
· TurnItIn Originality plagiarism check has to be below 15%.