HCM-501: Healthcare Administration (Project Planning in Healthcare in Saudi Arabia)
Review the Rocky Road to Patient Satisfaction at Leonard-Griggs case (attached).
Then use a project planning tool to show how you will use information and imagination to show the project components for implementing a survey process at a physician facility.
Create a Gantt chart (see example attached) for that project to show the timeline for implementing the survey at one of the physician practices. Your Gantt chart should have at least (11) Eleven items in place, working to achieve the goal of instituting a survey to improve patient satisfaction over a nine-month period.
Your paper/chart should meet the following requirements:
· Be (5) Five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Create a Gantt chart with at least (11) Eleven items in place.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of (5) Five scholarly articles.
· Formatted according to APA writing guidelines (Paper should be typed in a 12 pt, Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all 4 sides and the entire paper is double spaced) for e.g.http://csuglobal.libguides.com/ld.php?content_id=14920382
· Turnitin Originality plagiarism check has to be below 15%.