CPPDSM4012A List Property for Sale
Prospect for listings, establish client requirements, plan and deliver property listing presentations, finalise listings for the sale of property, and record and act on client instructions. This unit does not address listings for property management.
- What legislative and regulatory requirements are relevant to real estate operations?
- How can information on legislative, licensing and regulatory requirements and other aspects of agency operations be accessed?
- What codes of conduct relate to listing properties for sale?
- As a real estate agent raising your profile is important name 2 activities that you could undertake to assist with networking and raising your profile.
a) How would you start to establish a business network?
b) What types of businesses would be valuable to you in the future?
- Name at least 2 ethical and conduct standards that relate to real estate.
- Name 4 different ways in which sales enquiries may be received into the agency.
- How would you build rapport with a client when conducting a listing presentation?
- List 3 questions you could ask to help determine client requirements with regards to their property sale?
- List 4 different types of properties that may be sold by a typical real estate agency?
- What interpersonal communication techniques may be used to support and promote client confidence?
- What information, documentation and promotional materials may be contained in an agency listing kit? List at least 6 different things.
- What property details and information may be assessed and recorded during a visual property inspection?
- Why is it important to have the key decision makers present a sales listing presentation appointment?
- When selling a property certain factors can help decide the best method of sale, name 2 methods of sale that are usually considered?
- How would you gain commitment from a vendor to pay for marketing expenses for their property? What might you discuss?
a) What is the name of the form you will use to secure the listing?
b) What is the maximum length of time you can enter into this agreement for?
- How would you respond to a vendor asking you to cut your commission in half?
- What relevant parties may be involved in the listing transaction?