Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation with speaker notes in which you include the following:
- Describe the company and the product or service that you researched.
- Describe the current target market for this product or service, and include an analysis of the following:
- Buyer behavior (e.g., how much do they buy, when do they buy, where do they prefer to purchase)
- Decision-making processes that current buyers use to select products or services (e.g., what features do buyers find most important when selecting the product or service, and why)
- Analyze purchasing trends that may affect current buyer purchasing decisions.
- Determine potential new market opportunities based on market changes or consumer purchasing trends.
- Summarize your conclusions, and present a marketing proposal to sustain or grow your potential market over the next three to five years.