1. What impact does social media have on public relations practices, particularly crisis communications and reputation management? How significant is it for organizations today to monitor content on social media sites, including hash tags and other signs of internal and external dialogue?
2. How should crisis communications preparedness plans address the proliferation of social media outlets?
3. From the perspective of crisis communicators concerned with social media, what else could Domino’s have done or said to prove with action that its key messages are sincere? What other messages could Domino’s have delivered?
4. What other types of traditional media and social media could Domino’s have used to reach its stakeholders?
5. What other challenges
Using the information contained in the Scenario below, please complete the following: 1. Recommend a product for the clients and explain your reasons for the recommendation 2. List the supporting documents that would be needed to support the loan. 3. Complete loan costing sheets 4. Complete a loan servicing calculation (NSR) 5. Complete a loan application form (a blank loan application form has been provided for you but you can choose another lender if you wish,
Assignment 2 Marking Guide
1.1. What type of process is the above one: order-to-cash, procure-to-pay or issue-to-resolution?
1.2. Who are the actors in this process?
1.3. What value does the process deliver to its customer(s)?
1.4. What are the possible outcomes of this process?
1.5. Taking the perspective of the customer, what performance measures can be attached to this process? (10 marks)
1.6. What potential issues do you foresee this process might have? What information would you need to collect in order to analyze these issues?
1.7. What possible changes do you think could be made to this process in order to address the above issues? (10
1. You work in the finance department of a large organisation and have been asked to assess the organisation’s compliance with statutory requirements. You have identified that it is outside of your scope of operation but there is no one else who can undertake the task. The requirements are that you examine current policies and practice, assess compliance and make recommendations for improvement.
You will need to:
a. Scope the task.
b. Identify the requirements.
c. Conduct an examination of current practice and policies.
d. Identify and involve others.
1. In the case study Andrew Mason admits that Groupon has thousands of copycats yet his assessment is that imitating Group is difficult. Do you agree?Explain one answer.
2. Assess the bases of Groupon’s strategic capabilities in the case study using the VRIO framework.
3. From the case study, explain which you consider is the most important strategic capability that provides, or could provide, Groupen with sustained comptetive advantage.
4. Evaluate how Groupen has evolved since the CEO stepped down in February 2013 untill 2015
Read Case Study 5-1: Accountabilities, Objectives, and Standards on page 126 of the textbook. Based on the information in the case, create (1) accountabilities, (2) objectives, and (3) standards for this position.
Your answer for Part A should be be two or three pages (typed) in length, and between 600 and 800 words.
Part B – Critical Review (10 marks)
Choose one article for your critical review from among those listed ONLY under Assignment 2 in the ORGB 319 Digital Reading Room. Your review should be two to three pages (typed) in length, and between 600 and 800 words. In your review, make sure that you
• indicate clearly which article you have chosen, including the article’s title, author, and date.
• briefly summarize what the article is about (no more t
Market research involves the systematic gathering, recording and analysing of data about customers,
competitors and the market. This links marketers to consumers by supplying essential information to solve
marketing challenges and help with marketing decisions (case study). This case study follows the development
of a new NIVEA Deodorant called Pearl and Beauty aimed at young women. This case study will give you a
clear picture of how market research has helped New Product Development (NPD).
The complete case study is provided separately. Ensure that you receive a copy from your trainer/assessor.
This task must be completed during a designated sessi
In the world of trendsetting fashion, instinct and marketing savvy are prerequisites to success. Jordan Ellis had both. During 2015, his international casual-wear company, Encore, rocketed to $300 million in sales after 10 years in business. His fashion line covered the young woman from head to toe with hats, sweaters, dresses, blouses, skirts, pants, sweatshirts, socks, and shoes. The Encore shops are now a standard feature in every town in New Zealand.
Encore had made it. The company’s historical growth was so spectacular that no one could have predicted it. However, securities analysts speculated that Encore could not keep up the pace. They warned that competition is fierce in the fashion industry and that the firm might encounter little or no growth in the future. They estimated that shareholders also should expect no growth in future dividends.
. List at least 5 points that are important to ensure communication delivers on customer needs, expectations and priorities. (5 marks)
2. It is important that staff should deliver an outstanding customer experience at all times. What are the specific behavioural competencies that this requires and how would this be measured? (5 marks)
3. Using information provided in Unit 2, it is important that an organisation continually improves. How might an organisation collect information to facilitate this? (3 marks)
4. There are many laws that regulate the way businesses may provide service to a client. Why is this important and what is your responsibility? (3 marks)
5. Write a short guide regarding customer service that you would use, as a mortgage broker, to look after a customer. Your guide should not be more than 5 pages (approximately 2,500 words) and should include the following poin
“Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. ” (Pablo Picasso)
Explain what is meant by this statement. Argue to the contrary. What are the real limits of technology