Assignment Task Summary
Just answer all of the written demanded questions correctly.
Your answers solution must be word processed and submitted on GOLAS within the time submission date.
- Access to textbooks/other learning materials
- Computer and Microsoft Office
- Access to the internet
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge(PMBOK)
Answers to all questions as per Assessment criteria :-
For your performance to be deemed satisfactory in this assignment task,
Address all of the given assessment criteria If part of this task is not satisfactorily completed as per required, you will be asked to complete further assessment to demonstrate competence.
Written answer question guidance
The following “instructional words” such as “identify” or “explain”, which tell you how you should answer solution the question. Use the definitions below to assist you to provide the type of response expected.Note that the following guidance is the minimum level of response required.
- Analyse- when a question asks you to analyse something, you should do so in detail, and identify important points and key features.
- Compare- when a question asks you to compare something, you will need to show how two or more things are similar, ensuring that you also indicate the relevance of the consequences.
- Contrast- when a question asks you to contrast something, you will need to show how two or more things are different, ensuring you indicate the relevance or the consequences.
- Discuss- when a question asks you to discuss something, you are required to point out important issues or features and express some form of critical judgement.
- Describe- when a question asks you to describe something, you should state the most noticeable qualities or features.
- Evaluate- when a question asks you to evaluate something, you should do so putting forward arguments for and against something.
- Examine- when a question asks you to examine something, this is similar to “analyse”, where you should provide a detailed response with key points and features and provide critical analysis.
- Explain- when a question asks you to explain something, you should make clear how or why something happened or the way it is.
- Identify- when a question asks you to identify something, this means that you are asked to briefly describe the required information.
- List- when a question asks you to list something, this means that you are asked to briefly state information in a list format.
- Outline- when a question asks you to outline something, this means giving only the main points, Generally, you are expected to write a response a few sentences long.
- Summarise- when a question asks you to summarise something, this means (like “outline”) only giving the main points.
Assessment Task 1 Instructions – Provide all answers for questions below:
Identify at least two project risks for each of the following risk categories: Scope risk, Scheduling risk, Resource risk, Technology risk
- Outline three examples of tools or techniques that could be used to identify risks as part of a risk assessment process.
- Outline three sources of information that can be used to gather information on potential risks within the workplace.
- Describe the characteristics, techniques and appropriate applications of both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis.
- Explain each of the key components of a risk management plan
- Summarise the purpose of Australia/New Zealand Standard for
- Outline the key steps involved in a risk management process.
- Explain five options for controlling risk.
- Risk Management (AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018) and identify the key principles underlying this risk management standard.