NOVEMBER 26, 2019
WALEED AHMED SHAKIR
Bussiness Canvas 1
• Rubber manufacturers such as Allied Rubber Technologies Pty Ltd and Gulf Rubber Australia.
• Allied Rubber Technologies Pty Ltd and Gulf Rubber Australia will use $300 raw materials per
month for manufacturing the sleeping pads.
• Labor will carry out the production process in an appropriate manner.
• Brasco Australia will carry out the packaging process. The packaging will be done with
recyclable materials such as bubble wrap. Bubble wrap is environmentally friendly and will
cost $100 per month.
• 30% Chemist, 10% doctors, 20% pharmacists, and 30% gym owner
• The doctors of the Australian Inland Mission would suggest the patients use good postures
by different exercise and sleeping positions. The sleeping pads would be useful to provide
convenience and comfort. The doctors would get a commission based on the sale of the
products and the company will get revenue.
• The chemists and pharmacists of Pharmasave would offer and supply the sleeping pads to
the customers. They would earn revenue from the sale of the products and the company will
also be benefited from it.
• Gym owner of anytime fitness would provide a free gym membership to every new
purchaser for a year. It will assist to promote the products and the company will give
commissions to the gym owners for increasing the sale of sleeping mats.
• Australian Medical Supplies Pty Ltd would be the supplier of the sleeping mats. They supply
to pharmacists, chemists and gym owners.
• The healthcare companies such as Health Match and Cronos Australia would invest in the
• Unique Health Products would be the supplier of sleeping mats. They supply to pharmacists,
chemists and gym owners.
• The management and employees will make sure continuous efforts in order to manufacture and sell
the sleeping mats.
Bussiness Canvas 2
• The quality management team will ensure that the sleeping mats are ideal and comfortable for user
• The design and development team will ensure the quality of the pads based on the feedback of the
• Use of foam should be marginalized and other alternatives can be used.
• The product will be sold to the target market with the help of appropriate business strategies and
product delivery models. The business strategies of selling the products through showrooms or shops
and product delivery models are selling the products online by shipment and distribution.
• One sleeping bag would be donated by the company to a homeless Rough Sleeper person. The
company will donate on every purchase of a sleeping mat. The company informs the increasing
homeless problems and they can decrease it by purchasing the mats.
• Company will focus on some key activities such as employees, management, quality management
team, and design team that will enhance the quality of the products. The business strategies of selling
the products through showrooms or shops and product delivery models are selling the products
online by shipment and distribution. One sleeping bag would be donated by the company to a
homeless person on every purchase of a sleeping mat.
• The quality of the sleeping pads should be very good and up to the expectations of the customers.
The use of foam should be reduced so that health hazards are not caused to the customers.
• The company should also be looking to expand its delivery and supply chain so that it can transport
its products to every part of the country. The company has collaborated with Australian Medical
Supplies Pty Ltd in order to supply its products.
• The marketing strategies would be implemented based on the needs of the target market that are
Campers and Hikers, Physiotherapy, Millennial, Health Conscious Consumers and Sleep Sufferers.
• The competitors would be examined by determining the market share and business strategies and
implementing product delivery models that are direct to consumer business model and e-commerce
• A sleeping mat is designed with foam-like substances, Rubber and fabrics
• Uncomfortable sleep and back pains will be solved by the sleeping mat
• The organization would donate one sleeping bag included a mat to the homeless person on every
Bussiness Canvas 3
purchase of the sleeping mat.
• Mats can also be used for gyms, camping, and stretching activities. In indoor activities can be used
such as gym and exercising and outdoor activities such as stretching, camping, etc.
• Product is resistant towards tears, moisture leak and is also waterproof
• Helps in the accurate distribution of pressure throughout the body while sleeping
• The manufacturer promises its customers to provide comfortable sleeping pads made of foam that
helps in giving relief to back pains while sleeping. The company assures that the pads will result in
bringing comfortable sleep for the patients.
• The organization would donate one sleeping bag to the homeless person on every purchase of the
• Ground insulation and warmth comfort are the two mechanisms that are used by the pads to provide
extra satisfaction to the users.
• Moreover, the company is also looking to move into the camping market so that they can design and
sell products that are essential for camping purposes such as mats, tent objects and other things that
help in camping.
• Even the product can be adjusted as double sit pads and is also resistant towards signs of punctures,
tears, and dampness. Also, the product design helps in maintaining uniform pressure throughout the
body while sleeping on any posture.
• The relationship management with the customers would be important for the company and staff
would manage this relationship. The relationship can be managed by interacting with the
customers on social media platforms, mobile applications and emails, and phone calls.
• The company would determine the needs of the customers and develop the sleeping mat based
on that needs. The needs can be determined by analyzing the feedback from the customers
provided by them to the customer relationship management team.
• Keeping the prices of the products within the reach of every buyer is also a key idea for sustaining
back the customers.
• The issues of the customers would be solved as early as possible. The feedback will be received
through social media, applications, emails and phone calls. Customer relationship management
would solve the issues by informing the production team to enhance the quality of the products.
Bussiness Canvas 4
• The quality of the products that are manufactured by the company should be able to satisfy the
customers making sure that the quality is up to the mark.
• The company will ensure that the customers are satisfied after purchasing the sleeping
mat. The company will get feedback from the users in order to understand their
• The company will be able to interact on the social media platform, application and
through emails and phone calls. The customer relationship management department will
respond to the customers.
• Maintaining a balance of price so that everyone can purchase the product.
• Hikers and Campers
• Physiotherapy users
• Millennial people
• Health-conscious people
• Rough sleepers
• Sleep sufferers
• The human resources would consist of valuable staffs
• The financial resources would be used for operating the business activities
• The physical resources would the raw materials, storage facility, and building
• The intellectual resources would be the brand, customer databases, and partnerships
• Retailing through the direct to the consumer would assist to sell the products through showrooms
• The logistics and physicality of the product would be done by distributing and shipping the
Bussiness Canvas 5
• The company manages the costing of production by reducing the waste in production and
ensuring that the manufacturing operations are done systematically. The waste can be reduced
by applying waste reduction methods such as using appropriate raw materials and recycling waste
• The marketing cost of the company consists of advertising and promoting the products in the
market is a very essential component that accounts for the cost structure. The marketing team
will use different marketing strategies such as advertising in television, newspaper, online sites,
and radio channels.
• Other expenses like delivery costs of the products, administrative expenses and taxes also
contribute towards the costing structure of the sleeping pad company.
• One unit of sleeping mat: $55
• Sleeping bag and mat that would be donated: $75
• The delivery cost of mat: $20
• The delivery cost of bag and mat that would be donated: $30
• The company would generate revenue from awareness courses and online education regarding
the issue associated with the back pain and role of the sleeping pads to improve sleep quality and
posture. It will be available both on the mobile app and website.
• The revenue would be generated from the sale of the products to the target customers. The
revenue will come from the key partners who will make efforts to sale the products.